I am a practicing attorney, with a skill set that translates to effective public service and to the duties of a Town Board member. With 10+ years as a litigator, I have honed the skills of negotiation, persuasion, settlement, and mediation. I have extensive experience drafting and negotiating business agreements, leases, and employment contracts for individuals, small, and large businesses. In interpreting and applying a wide variety of federal, state, and local laws, including town codes, I have a real-world view of how those laws impact small businesses, individuals, and communities.
I am a current member of the Town Planning Board, which reviews all development projects and subdivision developments which take place in the Town, and makes recommendations on all commercial, industrial, and business development to the Town Board. The Planning Board also reviews and recommends new ordinances and zoning codes to the Town Board. If elected, I will continue to guide our growing Town in a strategic, thoughtful and deliberate manner, which considers the needs of both our current and future residents.
If elected, I promise to be open, responsive and ethical, and to treat all residents with respect. The Town deserves authentic and forward-thinking representatives who will be fair and honest, genuinely considering differing points of view, and who will seek to build consensus rather than conflict.
It would be a privilege to serve on the Orchard Park Town Board, and I ask for your support this November.
Admitted to Practice
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western Distric of New York
- U.S Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- WNY Chapter of the Women’s Bar Association of New York
- Niagara County Bar Association
- Orchard Park Planning Board Member
University at Buffalo Law School
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Civil Litigation Concentration
- Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Food and Drug Law Institute Academic Excellence Program: “Human Subject Research in Developing Countries: Beneficence and Protection of Human Rights”
University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts – Political Science Major, French Minor
Orchard Park Highschool
- National Honor Society, President